Foreclosure rates in Las Vegas decreased for the month of March over the same period last year.
After five straight months in the number two position, Nevada once again leads the nation in foreclosure starts.
Nevada foreclosure filings hit a 17-month high in February.
A growing number of homes in Nevada are being sold for less than what’s owed on them.
Nevada remains one of the worst states for foreclosures.
After five years as the state with the highest foreclosure rate, Nevada has lost its crown to Florida.
An attorney and former pro tem justice of the peace has pleaded guilty for his role in a mortgage fraud scheme.
With Las Vegas home prices rising yet again in December, the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors says the area ended last year in positive territory.
Nevada’s state attorney general and the head of a Las Vegas nonprofit consumer counseling agency are unveiling a program aimed at giving distressed homeowners facing foreclosure a one-stop place to seek help.
A new relief plan for Nevada homeowners will be announced next week.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)