A trendy Las Vegas tapas restaurant that’s racked up hundreds of rave reviews on the website Yelp is closed after more than three dozen patrons reported food poisoning symptoms.
The attorney for the southeastern New Mexico meat company that wants to resume domestic horse slaughter says federal officials have indicated they might grant the inspection needed to start processing horse meat.
Nutritionist Nicolette Pace says without certain nutrients, people can feel tired and irritable.
Scott Ian is no stranger to the GRAMMY Awards. His band Anthrax have been nominated three times in the Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance category since its introduction in 1990. This year they’ve garnered their fourth, […]
Frozen hamburgers patties are so last season. Fire up your fan base with mini-bison burgers, topped with gooey fontina cheese and a tart-sweet red onion and cherry relish.
Who says tailgate food has to be bad for you? With this tasty snack, your fellow football fans will be happy for the remaining room around their waistlines.
After indulging in the traditional hot and meaty offerings from a tailgate grill, there is little space left for a heavy dessert. Here’s a light option that hits the right spot.
Whether playing on the shirts or skins team, these potato skins will be loved by all. Enjoy this hearty dish during a tailgate for a real game winner.
This succulent, lightly flavored fish dish brings a different nuance to tailgating offerings.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)