The Las Vegas City Council decided to take things into their own hands regarding food trucks.
Food trucks in the city of Las Vegas can still park wherever they want.
From chefs tweeting their famous recipes to restaurants tweeting special offers, here are 10 tantalizing Twitter accounts any Las Vegas foodie should be following.
Kyle Gills is an Investigative Reporter at the Nevada Policy Research Institute (NPRI) and talks about how the City of Las Vegas will consider a proposal banning food trucks from operating 300 feet from restaurants.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)