Rapper and entrepreneur 50 Cent is taking a swing at promoting boxing in Nevada.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao have reached a confidential settlement in their federal defamation case in Las Vegas.
The Nevada Athletic Commission has come off a record year.
Boxer Floyd Mayweather Junior wants to serve out the remainder of his three-month jail sentence at home.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. doesn’t have access to a television, computer or telephone in the small solo jail cell where he’s beginning the second week of a three-month jail sentence in a domestic violence case in Las Vegas.
Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. has reportedly agreed to plead guilty to reduced charges to settle felony allegations that he battered his ex-girlfriend and a misdemeanor charge that he poked a security guard.
A judge has found boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. not guilty on misdemeanor charges accusing him of threatening two homeowner association security guards outside his Las Vegas home.
LAS VEGAS – Floyd Mayweather Jr. is facing new misdemeanor harassment charges accusing him of threatening two homeowner association security guards outside his Las Vegas home. The charges filed today stem from an October dispute […]
Floyd Mayweather Jr. won’t face trial until at least April on a misdemeanor charge in a November scuffle with a security guard outside Mayweather’s home. The 33-year-old boxer didn’t appear in court while a judge […]
Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s evidence hearing on a felony domestic violence case has been moved.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)