Rapper Flavor Flav faces a September 30th trial on domestic violence charges.
A judge in Las Vegas says there’s enough evidence for Flavor Flav to stand trial on two felony charges.
A judge in Las Vegas is expected to hear evidence in a felony case alleging entertainer Flavor Flav attacked his longtime girlfriend and her teenage son last October.
A Las Vegas judge agreed to again postpone an evidence hearing for entertainer Flavor Flav on felony charges stemming from an October argument with his longtime girlfriend.
A defense lawyer says Flavor Flav intends to fight criminal domestic battery and assault charges and seek reconciliation with his longtime fiancee following an argument that led to his arrest last week.
Police say entertainer Flavor Flav is jailed on felony charges stemming from a domestic argument with his fiancee and threats to attack her teenage son with a knife.
Flavor Flav is the latest celebrity to have a Las Vegas restaurant.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)