There may or may not be too many horses on federal lands in the West, but a U.S. district judge says there’s not enough judicial staff in Nevada to deal anytime soon with an appeal over First Amendment rights at wild horse roundups.
Some tourists try to dissuade them by directing icy glares their way. Others stare, zombie-like, into the Las Vegas Strip’s ubiquitous video screens and light displays in an effort to ignore the pushy handbill distributors.
A federal appeals court has upheld Nevada’s right to ban sexually explicit material for prison inmates.
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) – A Greeley School Board member said he is getting death threats from people angered by his radio commentary.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)