Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info
Careless Smoking Caused Henderson Apartment FireHenderson fire officials said careless smoking started a fire that caused $150,000 worth of damage to a Henderson apartment building Tuesday evening.
Fire Damages Parts Of A Vegas HomeWhen firefighters arrived, a small fire was on the rear side wall of the single story wood frame, stucco house. Neighbors were already putting water on the fire using a garden hose and had most of the fire out when firefighters arrived.
Fire In Downtown Motel Apartments Forces EvacuationsWhen firefighters arrived, there was light smoke showing from the second floor of the three story concrete block motel. About 30 people were evacuated by firefighters. There were no injuries or anyone displaced.
Kitchen Fire Displaces Five In HendersonThe people living inside the home were able to safely get out before the fire department arrived. There were no injuries to residents or firefighters. Two adults and three children were displaced by the fire.
House Fire In Northwest Under InvestigationAmerican Red Cross assisting five displaced family members.
Man Dies In Henderson Electrical FireHis name and cause of death will be released by the Clark County Coroner's Office. The fire was reported by someone driving by on Basic Road.
North Las Vegas Teen Charged with Arson in Dumpster FiresA 19 year old North Las Vegas man was arrested and charged with arson by Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Arson Investigators after a fire happened on Wednesday in a dumpster where the man works.
Colorado Man Admits Starting Fire At Trump HotelA felony arson charge was dismissed after Jacob Dezsi pleaded guilty Wednesday to malicious destruction of property.
Firefighters Contain 1-Acre Las Vegas Brush FireAbout one acre of land caught fire at Sunset Park. Flames at least 10 feet tall rapidly spread before crews had been able to contain the blaze.
Fire Damages House In West Las VegasNo injuries reported during incident.
Las Vegas Apartment Fire Leaves 83 People DisplacedWitnesses claim they saw some people trapped in balconies. Deputy Fire Chief Jeff Buchanan says all occupants were safely evacuated.
Candle Starts Fire In Northwest Vegas HomeWhen fire crews arrived, heavy smoke was showing from the garage of a one story wood frame house.

More From CBS Las Vegas

Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it
New CBS Local Sports
Receive Our Daily News

Listen Live