A University of California, Berkeley, law student accused of beheading an exotic bird at a Las Vegas Strip resort is headed to trial on felony charges that could get him up to eight years in prison and jeopardize his legal career, authorities said Wednesday.
Former Assemblyman Steven Brooks has been indicted on a firearms charge, a felony.
A California juvenile detention escapee had a blood-alcohol percentage of 0.12 — well above the Nevada legal limit of 0.08 percent — after a freeway crash that killed five Southern California family members and injured two others, prosecutors said Wednesday.
A judge in Las Vegas says there’s enough evidence for Flavor Flav to stand trial on two felony charges.
A 24-year-old Henderson man is accused of slashing the tires of 32 cars inside his own gated community over the weekend.
The New Mexico Game and Fish Department wants to get tough on poachers who leave the meat of trophy animals behind to rot.
A lawyer for a Nevada woman accused of trying to vote twice in the presidential election says she looks forward to defending herself in court.
The mother of an Arizona baby missing for more than two years wants a felony child abuse charge against her dropped before her trial begins in September.
A man shot and wounded by Henderson police last month will make his first court appearance this morning.
Paris Hilton’s ex-boyfriend is taking a plea deal to settle criminal drug charges stemming from a Las Vegas Strip traffic stop with the celebrity socialite last year.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)