The father of a 10-year-old Arizona girl who authorities say died after another relative padlocked her in a footlocker pleaded guilty Wednesday to an attempted child abuse charge.
A Utah judge denied bond to a young father accused of plotting for a month before killing his infant son with a rifle.
Douglas County sheriff’s deputies are investigating the death of a 4-year-old boy who was run over by a U-Haul truck his father left running in a residential drive way.
A father and his daughter have been rescued from Mount Olympus near Salt Lake City.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)