The man who struck and killed a 12-year-old girl on Halloween night of 2011 while driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol received a 20-year sentence in district court today.
Halloween is the deadliest day of the year for pedestrians, according to an insurance industry study. The holiday was marred last year by the death of 12-year-old Faith Love, who was hit by a drunk driver in Summerlin.
The man responsible for killing a 12-year-old girl with his car last October will remain in jail.
Metro Police has released an official report on the accident that killed a 12-year-old girl.
A Las Vegas judge set Jan. 13 evidence hearing for a 41-year-old man facing felony reckless driving and driving under the influence charges in the Halloween night death of 12-year-old trick-or-treater Faith Love.
A judge has set bail for the 41-year-old man charged with felony counts of reckless and drunken driving resulting in the death of a trick-or-treater on Halloween.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)