A worker died in an explosion at a repair shop near Nellis Air force Base.
A father and his teenage son are dead after an explosion and house fire in the West Las Vegas neighborhood.
In a statement released this morning, NV Energy is defending the company and claiming that it was not responsible for an explosion that damaged downtown businesses on July 11, 2010.
The National Transportation Safety Board will head up the investigation into the deadly explosion in San Bruno, California.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)