evacuated

A Utah elementary school teacher who was carrying a concealed firearm at work accidentally shot herself in the leg when the weapon discharged in a faculty bathroom shortly before class Thursday morning, officials said. File photo of a classroom. (credit: KAZUHIRO NOGI/AFP/Getty Images)

High School Evacuated After Drapes Catch Fire

Smoldering drapes in the auditorium caused a North Las Vegas high school to be evacuated Monday morning.

02/11/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,079 other followers