Electric Daisy Carnival
Democratic Assembly Speaker Marilyn Kirkpatrick says the goal behind her admissions tax proposal is to make existing law fair.
The three-day Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in June 2012 pumped an estimated $207 million into the Clark County economy.
Insomniac Donates $115,000 from Electric Daisy Carnival Ticket Sales to One National and Four Las Vegas Charitable Organizations For Second Year in a row Insomniac Gives Back to the Las Vegas Community Las […]
Organizers of a huge electronic music party in Las Vegas don’t think the deaths of two revelers last week will threaten the event’s future there.
High winds put a damper early Sunday on a desert rave in Las Vegas featuring more than 100 dance music performers.
It was a relatively quiet night for Metro officers at the Electric Daisy Carnival Friday.
As the primary election nears the folks at Insomniac who bring the Electric Daisy Carnival to town are urging their audience to get involved.
Local police are gearing up for the three-day Electric Daisy Carnival at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. About 300,000 fans are expected to attend the dance music event, and officials expect few problems.
The three-day Electric Daisy Carnival is looking to end with relatively few problems.
Electronic music festival expected to draw 80,000 people.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)