Democratic Assembly Speaker Marilyn Kirkpatrick says the goal behind her admissions tax proposal is to make existing law fair.
The three-day Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in June 2012 pumped an estimated $207 million into the Clark County economy.
The final night of the 16th Annual Electric Daisy Carnival came to a close with 115,000 fans dancing beneath the desert sky at the fully transformed Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
It was a relatively quiet night for Metro officers at the Electric Daisy Carnival Friday.
Local police are gearing up for the three-day Electric Daisy Carnival at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. About 300,000 fans are expected to attend the dance music event, and officials expect few problems.
The 2011 NASCAR Weekend once again proved to be a huge economic windfall for the Las Vegas economy. LVMS President Chris Powell joins KXNT’s Robert Rytina with the surprising details.
The three-day Electric Daisy Carnival is looking to end with relatively few problems.
Organizers say 75,000 people packed into Las Vegas Motor Speedway Friday evening for opening night of the Electric Daisy Festival.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)