An Asian conglomerate says it will break ground next year on a long-stalled project that could help revitalize a dilapidated section of the Las Vegas Strip.
The uncompleted Echelon development on the Las Vegas Strip will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
A major resort project on the Las Vegas Strip will get more time, but its owner must make the abandoned site appealing to the eye.
An unfinished resort project on the Las Vegas Strip will be addressed by county officials this week.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)