A California juvenile detention escapee had a blood-alcohol percentage of 0.12 — well above the Nevada legal limit of 0.08 percent — after a freeway crash that killed five Southern California family members and injured two others, prosecutors said Wednesday.
A warrant had been issued a week after the escape of a teen in California who is charged in a DUI crash in Nevada that killed five people.
The Arizona Supreme Court is being asked to review a lower court’s ruling that marijuana smokers can be prosecuted for driving under the influence even when there is no evidence that they are actually high.
A woman is charged with DUI in a Saturday morning crash that killed a 32 year old man.
Ariz. Court Rules Pot Smokers Can Be Prosecuted For DUI Even When There Is No Evidence They Are High
An appeals court has issued a ruling that upholds the right of authorities to prosecute pot smokers in Arizona for driving under the influence even when there is no evidence that they are actually high.
A wrong-way driver has been charged with felony DUI in a head-on crash on U.S. Highway 395 north of Reno that hospitalized a 44-year-old woman with serious injuries.
Sherri Wilkins’ past was checkered with addiction, crime and prison time, but in a matter of years, she had become a well-liked drug and alcohol counselor. Yet authorities said she was under the influence over the weekend when she drove into a pedestrian and killed him.
Defense Attorneys have withdrawn from the case of a 24-year-old man accused of driving under the influence when he crashed a speeding car full of friends into a crowded bus stop, killing four people and injuring eight.
The man who struck and killed a 12-year-old girl on Halloween night of 2011 while driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol received a 20-year sentence in district court today.
Law enforcement officers are putting in more overtime to catch drivers under the influence this Halloween.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)