In what has become a regular occurence involving accused murderer and drunk driver Gary Lee Hosey, his arraignment was delayed yet again Wednesday at the Regional Justice Center.
Law enforcement officers are putting in more overtime to catch drivers under the influence this Halloween.
Police have charged a man with felony drunk-driving after he plowed his vehicle into a Las Vegas bus stop, killing four people and injuring at least eight others.
A 27-year-old Las Vegas officer is recovering after a truck pulled in front of his police motorcycle over the weekend.
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senators Harry Reid (D-NV), Charles E. Schumer (D-NY), Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ), and Tom Udall (D-NM) today announced that, in response to their request, Apple Inc., manufacturer of iPhone smartphones, will ban […]
LAS VEGAS – He was found responsible for killing 18 year old UNLV student Lindsay Bennett back in April of 2009. He was drunk at the time of the crash, on the 215 near Windmill Lane, with two times […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)