Authorities have arrested a 52-year-old man on suspicion of drug trafficking after they found near $11 million of cocaine in his semitrailer.
Paris Hilton is wrapping up a year of probation stemming from a 2010 drug arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.
A Clark County grand jury has indicted 14 people on drug trafficking charges in the largest methamphetamine bust in Nevada history.
A Las Vegas man who went by the name “Dr. Reefer” is facing prison time after pleading guilty to selling marijuana.
Photo By: Ethan Miller/Getty Images Felony drug, conspiracy and gun charges have been filed against an ex-prosecutor who handled the Paris Hilton and Bruno Mars drug cases in Las Vegas.Former Deputy Clark County District […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)