Bring your sweet tooth and celebrate National Chocolate Cake Day (Jan. 27) by checking out Las Vegas’ top spots for chocolate cake.
After indulging in the traditional hot and meaty offerings from a tailgate grill, there is little space left for a heavy dessert. Here’s a light option that hits the right spot.
The only thing sweeter than hitting a huge jackpot is biting into a rich, gooey cupcake. If you find your eyelids drooping during a long session at the gaming tables, wake yourself up with a sugar rush at one of these sweet retreats. Here are some places that offer the best cupcakes in Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)