Department of Employment
Nevada’s unemployment has dropped to 10.2% in December. Officials with the state Department of Employment, Rehabilitation and Training say the number is down from 10.8% in November.
Plenty of unemployed Nevadans have run out of benefits.
State economists say Nevada’s jobless rate fell to 12 percent in March, down from 12.3 percent the month earlier.
Nevada’s unemployment rate fell in January. The state Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation says the overall jobless rate dropped from 14-point-nine percent in December, to 14-point-two percent in January. Las Vegas’ unemployment rate also […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)