United States Congressman Joe Heck previews what he will be doing during the lame duck session in Congress.
A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.
A 21-year-old Arizona man has been sentenced to 15 months in federal prison for shooting paintballs at petroglyphs in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area in Nevada.
Las Vegas often gets a bad rap, ending up on many ‘worst’ lists, but thanks to a very unique bathroom at downtown’s Main Street Station, we’re once again sittin’ pretty!
Las Vegas police are identifying the two officers involved in a shooting that left a 23-year-old man dead.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) – A former street preacher has been sentenced to life in federal prison for kidnapping Elizabeth Smart. Before the sentencing Wednesday, Smart told Brian David Mitchell that she will have a […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)