The head of Nevada’s higher education system says his top priority will be to change the way universities and colleges are funded.
Nevada Higher Education System Chancellor Dan Klaich will look to sell Nevada lawmakers on a new system for distributing revenue.
State Chancellor Dan Klaich has a plan to revamp higher education funding and it could give colleges in Southern Nevada a major boost.
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan told an audience in Las Vegas the United States needs to educate its way to a stronger economy to compete globally.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)