The family of Erik Scott has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Costco.
The family of a man fatally shot by police at a Las Vegas Costco has revived a legal battle to clear his name.
(Las Vegas, NV) – A federal judge is expected to decide whether Clark County and Sheriff Doug Gillespie should be named in a wrongful death lawsuit. The suit was filed by the family of Erik […]
Thomas Mendiola, one of the Las Vegas police officers who shot and killed Erik Scott outside the Summerlin Costco last year, has been charged in a felony complaint with unlawfully giving a handgun to a […]
Costco is going to stop selling apple products.
A cheese sold recently at Costco Wholesale Corp. outlets in five states has been preliminarily linked to an E. coli outbreak that has sickened 25 people, Costco and federal health officials are warning consumers.
The Coroner’s inquest panel begins today to examine the process and recommend improvements.
Three Las Vegas police officers shot and killed a man who brandished a hangun at the Costco in Summerlin on Saturday afternoon. Capt. Patrick Neville said police received a 911 call from Costco at 12:47 […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)