consumer electronics show
A new Wi-Fi enabled “smart gun” uses a computerized scope to compensate for human error and ensure that the rifle and an amateur marksman can pick off any target up to 3,600 feet away.
Las Vegas’ biggest annual convention kicks off tomorrow. More than 150,000 people are expected to attend the International Consumer Electronics Show and see the latest gadgets that will be on store shelves later this year.
Get ready for ultra high-definition on your television.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Talking to the TV is usually a sign of extreme agitation, mental instability or loneliness. LG Electronics is set to make it a more rational behavior this year, with a range […]
NEW YORK (AP) — Attendance at the tech industry’s premier gadget show has rebounded to pre-downturn levels.
It’s one of the biggest weeks of the year for Las Vegas tourism. The Consumer Electronics Show and the Adult Video News Awards are boosting our economy.
CES opened today with the latest in smartphones, tablets, 3D, and so much more. The main hub of the convention is at the Las Vegas Convention Center, which was buzzing with excitement over the latest […]
Crews are anxiously putting the finishing touches on exhibits while counting down the clock to the biggest technology convention in the nation.
Tablets, TV’s and Technology won’t be the only stuff on display this weekend at the annual Consumer Electronics Show. Can you guess what 50 Cent, Adrian Grenier and Larry King have in common?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)