One of the co-chairs who oversaw the most recent presidential debates said that selecting CNN’s Candy Crowley to moderate one of the debates was a mistake.
The healthcare reform law is on the radar screen of the Republicans who now control the House and they intend to shoot it down.
Ten percent say “none of the above.” A new CNN/Time/Opinion Research Corporation Poll indicates 10-percent of likely voters won’t vote for Sharron Angle or Harry Reid. The new poll does show among likely voters Angle […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)