The American Lung Association is giving Nevada an “F” for tobacco control and prevention efforts.
Clark County investigators say cigarette ashes that were improperly disposed of on a patio sparked a fire in an eight-unit apartment complex over the weekend.
Nevada’s anti-smoking law has been upheld by the state Supreme Court.
Nevada bars can now serve food and allow smoking for customers.
The Nevada Supreme Court will decide later this year whether to overturn a portion of the state’s Clean Indoor Air Act.
Smokers could be paying more if a bill raising tobacco taxes is approved.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)