The Clark County Commission scheduled a March 19 hearing to consider eliminating the office of Las Vegas Township Constable, after Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani introduced an ordinance on Tuesday to abolish it.
If one elected official has her way, the Las Vegas constable’s office will be gone.
A measure to restart the coroner’s inquest process is on hold.
Clark County’s coroners inquest process could soon be back on track.
The federal government is looking at the Las Vegas area to promote energy efficiency.
An unfinished resort project on the Las Vegas Strip will be addressed by county officials this week.
A proposed ordinance that would have made it illegal to intentionally feed pigeons in Clark County has flown out the window.
A county elected official wants to restrict panhandlers’ pets on the Las Vegas Strip.
The race for Las Vegas mayor was the most expensive in the city’s history.
Did you vote? Election day is over polls are closed since 7p find out here the Unofficial Final Results.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)