Thursday, the Nevada Policy Research Institute’s Center for Justice and Constitutional Litigation filed a lawsuit under the Nevada Public Records Act against the Clark County School District.
The 2013-14 school year could see a record number of teachers at the Clark County School District.
The tragedy in Connecticut has hit America on many levels and that includes the ability to protect schools from intruders.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval is urging the Clark County teachers union and school district administrators to work out their differences over $40 million in possible federal grant funding.
Las Vegas-area school administrators have declared an impasse in contract negotiations with the union representing teachers.
Getting into the Clark County Education Association is much easier than getting out. Not to mention less expensive.
Clark County School District Superintendent Dwight Jones and Clark County Education Association President Ruben Murillo have the same goal.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)