Chad is on location at his Monday night home for the Pigskins Party at the South Point, next week starting with a doubleheader. For now, Chad is ready to lay-down his predictions of this years […]
The family of Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, says he has died at age 82.
Joe looks at a survey where those over fifty are concerned about what my happen after retirement.
Police say a chimpanzee who rampaged through a Las Vegas neighborhood last month made a second escape from her backyard enclosure.
North Las Vegas Fire Department officials say four freight train cars derailed but no injuries were reported.
Chad returns again from assignment on the mean streets of Vegas. And in perfect timing for the pre-season games of football but Chad points out a potential problem with the New York Jets that may […]
Kevin is ready to vote and he wants you to do the same.
The Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation plans to protest the Bureau of Land Management’s recommendation to approve a massive pipeline to carry water from rural counties along the Nevada-Utah line to Las Vegas.
The Nevada attorney general’s office has decided not to charge Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins with a gross misdemeanor charge of aiming or discharging a firearm where persons are endangered.
Vice President Joe Biden is praising America’s veterans for the sacrifices they’ve made on behalf of their country.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)