Joe Gillespie returns to Las Vegas and his weekly video segment. Today he looks at his trip Philadelphia and some interesting things on his journey back.
Tomorrow is the annual Kentucky Derby, but many would-be bettors are staying away from the race and sports books.
Things are finally looking up for the nation’s casinos
Spring break may just be the economic tonic Las Vegas resorts are hoping for. The “Review-Journal” says several hotels are luring students to fill rooms and pools before the summer vacation season begins. The Palms […]
Viva Las Vegas! Gone are the days of classifying Vegas as merely a gambling destination — it’s a royal flush of world-class everything. When considering which casino to book for your next Vegas experience, keep in mind you’re really selecting a behemoth mega-resort designed for you to never leave the property.
The gaming industry is blasting a report on the CBS news program “60 Minutes” that claimed the latest slot machines have created compulsive gamblers.
With the lame-duck session of Congress winding down, Senator Harry Reid is moving quickly to get a bill passed that would legalize Internet poker.
Senate Majority Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is pushing for a measure that would allow poker games over the Internet.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)