MGM Resorts International reports an unexpected profit in the first quarter, as the casino operator benefited from rooms and gambling tables on the Las Vegas Strip, and the strength of Macau.
State officials say Nevada gambling revenues were up more than 3% in September compared with the same month a year ago.
Two of Las Vegas’ largest casino operators have posted losses in the third quarter.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Nevada casinos have won nearly $856 million in December, marking a 2 percent increase compared with the same month a year ago. The Nevada Gaming Control Board says Thursday that […]
Nevada gambling revenues jumped 7 percent in November compared to the year before as casinos brought in $880 million statewide.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)