Coaches staying, coaches going, coaches visiting, and one coach waits.
Triumph, heart, and division titles are just a few of the story lines from Sunday’s NFL action.
Two coaches on the NFL hot seat will be fighting for their jobs on Monday night, but neither one of them may be safe once the season is over.
Three overtime games in week 11 made for some big time, yet stressful NFL action.
Los Angeles has been longing for their own NFL team for years now, but it just doesn’t seem to be in the cards now or even the near future.
The job a replacement ref is not easy. It’s more than just being a “fill-in” for the full-time NFL refs until they show back up after their labor dispute. Because they are calling games in the biggest sport in the world, the job of a replacement ref is one that can be nothing but nerve-racking.
The slate of games for week tow of the 2012 NFL season has a few stinkers in the bunch, but the rest of the games are some that you don’t want to miss. Luckily, the three biggest games of the week all come on at different times so you won’t have to miss a single play.
Some big names are hurting after Week 1 in the NFL.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)