Cabo Wabo Cantina
If you’re like Captain Jack Sparrow and can never get enough rum, Las Vegas is the perfect place to indulge in the intoxicating libation. From rare rums to signature rum cocktails, here’s a look at five local spots where the tasty drink always pours freely.
While UFC fights can be ordered at home on Pay-Per-View, going to a bar to watch two men battle it out in the Octagon makes for a far more festive affair. Plus, having someone else clean up the spilled beer and nacho remnants is a definite plus.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)