Researchers have learned that female members of corporate boards are more open with their opinions, and ultimately make better decisions than their male counterparts.
Leaders of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce will be in Washington D.C this week to discuss the “fiscal cliff.”
Employers would pay $72 a year more per employee in unemployment insurance under a plan approved by the Nevada Employment Security Council.
Sometimes all President Barack Obama has to do is look out the window to get a firsthand look at the country’s economic woes.
The City of Las Vegas hopes the worst is behind it in regard to the economy and attracting business is once again taking center stage.
Toyota is reportedly looking at sites for a manufacturing and distribution plant in North Las Vegas.
President Obama hosts another meeting with corporate CEOs today, something he has done periodically over the past couple of years.
Google’s 411 service shuts down for good today, but that doesn’t mean the end of free calls to business numbers.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)