Las Vegas will face a seven-million dollar budget deficit in the general fund next year.
A new semester begins today at UNLV.
The North Las Vegas police supervisors union is revealing terms of a tentative agreement it reached with the city that could save $1.5 million. Will this be enough to re-open recreation centers?
The budget problems in North Las Vegas are worse than first thought, in fact a takeover by the state may be necessary.
Senator Dean Heller has introduced an amendment that would keep lawmakers from getting their paychecks if they don’t take action on a federal budget.
More Clark County School District staffers will lose their jobs if their unions don’t agree to concessions.
Governor Brian Sandoval kept the state running yesterday by putting his signature on five key budget bills.
Friday afternoon brought more layoffs for Clark County workers due to the latest round of budget cuts.
One of Governor Brian Sandoval’s key proposals made it through the Democrat-controlled Senate last night.
In the wake of a state Supreme Court decision, Governor Brian Sandoval is expected to announce a revised two-year budget today.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)