New Mexico’s Tony Snell scored 13 straight of his game high 21 points in the second-half as the No. 15 Lobos pulled away late Saturday to beat UNLV 63-56 and win the Mountain West tournament championship.
The Runnin’ Rebels survived a barrage of three pointers and a ten-point second-half deficit, to win their 14th straight home game, 68-64, over Boise State.
The Rebels blew an eleven point halftime lead but managed to beat #22 Colorado State 61-59 on a 12 foot jumper by senior guard Anthony Marshall, Wednesday night at the Thomas and Mack.
Bryce Dejean-Jones sunk a go-ahead jumper with 12 seconds remaining in overtime, leading the 24th ranked Runnin’ Rebels to a 76-71 victory over Air Force, Saturday night at the Thomas and Mack.
UNLV head basketball head coach Dave Rice announced Friday that sophomore Bryce Dejean-Jones sustained fractures of his third and fourth metacarpal bones in his left hand during the Runnin’ Rebels’ team workout on Thursday.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)