Crimes that target transgender persons because of their sexual identify carry an extra penalty in Nevada.
The Nevada Senate has overwhelming approved a bill authorizing driving privilege cards for non-U.S. residents.
Governor Brian Sandoval received a first-hand look at how businesses are expanding in Nevada.
Gov. Brian Sandoval wants to give businesses a break on payroll taxes for donating money to fund school choice scholarships.
Nevada’s budget battles come into focus when an independent panel meets to forecast how much money the state will receive over the next two years to fund state government.
Governor Brian Sandoval has put his signature on just six bills approved by the Legislature this session.
A bill that would allow voters to register three days before an election is unlikely to become law.
The Assembly has approved a bill allowing school boards to impose a homeowner’s fee to fund vocational programs.
Gov. Brian Sandoval wants to give businesses tax breaks for donating money to fund school choice scholarships for disadvantaged youth.
Former longtime northern Nevada Assemblyman John Marvel has died at the age of 86.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)