When you want to update your look, try a new trend or just add a little more bling, you can get the look you’re going for with accessories from these top spots.
Forgot about Father’s Day? Don’t worry, here are some last-minute gift ideas you can find in Las Vegas.
Congratulations, you’ve found the perfect wedding dress! Now it’s time to find the bridesmaid dresses. Grab the girls and check out these Las Vegas dress boutiques.
Las Vegas is so much more than tourist attractions. Many who live here enjoy the printed word in places that encourage interaction, engagement and keeping an American tradition alive.
Forget the perfume and candy this Mother’s Day and instead treat mom to a day at the spa.
Tired of the painful plucking and waxing? Get perfectly shaped eyebrows at some of the most top-rated eyebrow threading salons in Las Vegas.
Swimsuit season is right around the corner and swimsuit designer Kate Bruening has tips for finding the best suit for your body.
Local thrift shops make it easy to shop for a cause.
These spots offer trendsetting hair-extension techniques and styles to give you the glamorous and opulent look that you’ve always dreamed of.
Are your pearly whites looking a little yellow? Brighten them up with a professional teeth whitening treatment.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)