The city of Las Vegas is moving forward with plans to make parking downtown more customer-friendly.
The city of Las Vegas is preparing to introduce an ordinance creating a new redevelopment district, pulling in the Charleston, Sahara, and Decatur corridors.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)