“Holy windfall, Batman!” The Batmobile just sold for $4.2 million.
Persons who only make our nation’s bad times worse by spewing ill-timed hate and prejudice ought to keep their microphones turned off.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A man dressed like Batman was body slammed onto a Las Vegas Strip sidewalk after scuffling with a bystander. Las Vegas police spokesman Bill Cassell said the fight occurred just after […]
An Alaska man with an almost pristine copy of the first Batman comic is looking to get over 40-thousand dollars when it’s auctioned today.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)