Las Vegas police say two people suspected of killing a man and burning his body near an interstate in Arizona have been arrested in Louisiana.
Most people can’t wait to leave jail, but one northern Arizona inmate has been charged with trespassing after refusing to leave the Coconino County lockup.
Despite a well-publicized campaign to protest Arizona’s hated SB-1070 immigration law through a musician’s boycott, Elton John not only played there last week, he also had a blunt message for those who refuse. Find out […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)