“Holy windfall, Batman!” The Batmobile just sold for $4.2 million.
Officials say more than 250 vehicles and 500 other items ranging from computers to bicycles to unclaimed items found at McCarran International Airport are coming up for auction in Las Vegas.
Judy Garland’s blue pinafore she wore in “The Wizard of Oz” has sold for $480,000.
For the right price, you or a loved one can rest in peace in the tomb of The King.
Michael Jackson’s glittery gloves, spangled jackets, stage-worn costumes and personal fashion effects are going on a world tour.
A self-portrait of Amy Winehouse, made with friend Pete Doherty, will be auctioned off, along with other personal effects of the deceased songstress.
Rare items reflecting the shadier side of Nevada’s past have been sold at an auction in Reno, with Mustang Ranch brothel memorabilia and a copy of the state’s original “Black Book” fetching several thousand dollars.
Now that the Sahara hotel-casino is closed in Las Vegas after 59 years, everything must go.
For years, you have been able to buy cars on eBay. But now, one automaker is letting its dealers make their new cars available on the online auction service.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)