Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff plans to meet Friday with members of a polygamous sect on the Utah-Arizona border to discuss how to deal with homes, businesses and property the state controls.
Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto has announced that Nevada will receive a portion of a $90 million settlement.
Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins won’t face a gross misdemeanor charge in a shooting incident.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval will consider extending some expiring taxes to help plug a $656 million hole after the state’s Supreme Court ruled that lawmakers can’t siphon money from local governments to […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)