The rookies are coming to take you away, ha ha.
In two weeks, it will be brother versus brother in the Super Bowl in New Orleans.
And then…there were four, but only two will make it to New Orleans.
Round two of the NFL playoffs has arrived, and things are going to get even more intense. All four games look as if they will be exciting, so let’s see how messed up these picks can be.
One NFL players is just breaking record after record. Another NFL player would just like to break into the starting line-up, period.
Could the New York Jets organization be any more like a high school?
This is the NFL, right? There is no way that teams daring to call themselves pros should ever experience losses like this.
Triumph, heart, and division titles are just a few of the story lines from Sunday’s NFL action.
Members of the Falcons believe that the team messed up, and that’s why the Saints defeated them on Sunday. The Saints know they just straight up won the game by beating their division rivals. Either way, this rivalry just got a lot more heated.
Are you ready for the next installment of the “Twilight Zone” of the NFL?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)