Round and round she goes, where the NFL coaching carousel stops…no one really knows.
Black Monday is officially over, but now a new time begins in the NFL. That would be a guessing game that’s as big as free agency, and it’s the wonderment as to which coach will end up where.
This is the NFL, right? There is no way that teams daring to call themselves pros should ever experience losses like this.
There is a lot going on around the NFL, and it isn’t just all about the playoffs. There are bounties, suspensions, injuries, and even talk of one whole team just up and quitting.
There are times in the NFL that will make a fan just sit back and shake their heads in either disgust or amazement. This past Sunday provided plenty of times for both.
Around the NFL: Dockett Gets Huge Fine, Belcher Police Video, Payton Contacting Saints?, Dolphins Say Pats ‘Disrespectful’
There are some legitimate beefs in the NFL, and they sometimes stem from receiving a huge fine for something you didn’t even do. Then, there are beefs that make it seem like you’re back in pee-wee and you whine because you didn’t win.
No crystal ball, deck of tarot cards, magic mirror or fortune teller could even begin to predict what will happen in any given weekend of NFL action. It is now getting that nothing is a given, and anything really can happen on any given Sunday.
There is just no way that a single person on this earth has predicted everything correctly in the NFL through the first three weeks of the season. No way.
The 2012 NFL season is only three weeks old, with the Monday Night game still to go, but there are some incredibly strange things going on. No way could anyone predict what has gone on so far, and it just doesn’t look like it is going to get normal any time soon.
Fresh off being cut loose by the Arizona Cardinals, quarterback Matt Leinart has reportedly signed with the Houston Texans.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)