(Las Vegas, NV) — Man injured in a Las Vegas apartment fire.
Occupants reported a noisy hot water heater before the fire in the Crossing Apartments on West Lake Mead Boulevard.
The apartment fire on Spencer Street caused $500,000 damages.
Fireworks are suspected in a three-alarm apartment fire that left nearly 50 people homeless.
Two young children and their mother were injured when their downtown apartment caught fire Monday afternoon.
Blaze broke out Sunday morning in an apartment kitchen. Nobody injured, but nearby residents forced out.