Runnin’ Rebel freshman forward Anthony Bennett and senior guard Anthony Marshall have been named to the 2013 National Association of Basketball Coaches’ All-District 17 Teams.
Three Runnin’ Rebels take home Mountain West Awards.
In the last regular season game for seniors Justin Hawkins, Anthony Marshall and Quintrell Thomas the Rebels were upset by visiting Fresno State 61-52 on Saturday.
The Runnin’ Rebels survived a barrage of three pointers and a ten-point second-half deficit, to win their 14th straight home game, 68-64, over Boise State.
The Rebels blew an eleven point halftime lead but managed to beat #22 Colorado State 61-59 on a 12 foot jumper by senior guard Anthony Marshall, Wednesday night at the Thomas and Mack.
The Runnin’ Rebels road woes continued Wednesday night in Fresno, as the Bulldogs upset the Rebels, 64-55.
Despite freshman forward Anthony Bennett’s 25 points the Runnin’ Rebels couldn’t pull it out on the road Saturday night, losing to Boise State 77-72.
The Rebels came up a little short in Fort Collins, as the Rams held on to beat UNLV 66-61.
Anthony Marshall scored a season-high 20 points, as the Runnin’ Rebels upset No. 15 San Diego State 82-75 on Wednesday night.
Las Vegas – UNLV men’s basketball sophomore forward Mike Moser and junior guard Anthony Marshall have been named to the 2012 National Association of Basketball Coaches’ All-District 17 Teams, the organization announced Wednesday. Moser was […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)