LAS VEGAS STRIP MASS SHOOTING: Latest Updates; How You Can Help
Family Assistance Center Closing FridayThe Family Assistance Center will transition into a new model of service in upcoming days to support the longer term needs of people coping with the incident.
LVFR Celebrates 75th Anniversary And Fire Prevention WeekIt's described as the largest public event the department has had in the past 20 years, and it will be held at Fire Station One Headquarters, located at 500 N. Casino Center Boulevard on Saturday, October 14, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Weekend Apartment Fire Displaces Two FamiliesLas Vegas firefighters responded to the Green Tree Apartments, 517 N. 28th Street, on Sunday around 2:35 p.m., after fire dispatchers received calls that a fire was burning in the yard behind the apartment.
Early Morning Fire Damages Condo UnitFirefighters responded to the Indian Wells Condominium complex on the corner of S. Durango Drive and W. Alta Drive around 3:00 a.m. Monday.
Eastside Apartment Fire Sends Two To The HospitalFirefighters were called to the Oasis Ridge Apartments, 3040 E. Charleston Boulevard at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday after people heard glass breaking and saw smoke coming from a second floor apartment.
Henderson Apartment Fire Leaves 17 DisplacedA pot of cooking oil left on an electric stovetop started a fire Friday morning that damaged a Henderson apartment building and displaced 17 people.
60 Displaced After Fire Cuts Power At Veterans VillageBecause of the expected intense heat of the day, plans were made to move the tenants, about 60, to a shelter with air conditioning. The American Red Cross responded to make the arrangements and contacted the Clark County School District about using a nearby school as a relocation center.
Morning Fire Displaces 7; Sends Child To HospitalFire crews got the call about 12:40 a.m. to the Park Arms Apartments, located at 511 E. Sahara Avenue, that's near Paradise.
Electrical Fire Blamed For Damages At Westside HomeFire investigators believe an extension cord from a wall mounted air conditioner to a wall outlet is where the fire began. With the AC unit running nearly constantly, the extension cord probably heated up and started nearby combustibles on fire.
50 People Displaced After Weekend Apartment FireFirefighters said it was a cooking fire that started on the stove in one of the units. The occupant told investigators that the stove was malfunctioning and would turn itself on.
Careless Smoking Caused Henderson Apartment FireHenderson fire officials said careless smoking started a fire that caused $150,000 worth of damage to a Henderson apartment building Tuesday evening.
House Fire In Northwest Under InvestigationAmerican Red Cross assisting five displaced family members.

More From CBS Las Vegas

Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it
New CBS Local Sports
Receive Our Daily News

Listen Live