Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info
Homeless Man Rescues Children From Burning Apartment36 year old Anival Angulo, of Las Vegas, who is currently homeless, was walking by the apartment building and saw smoke from the building and went around to see what it was.
Bedroom Fire Guts Las Vegas HomeWhen firefighters arrived, heavy smoke was coming out the front door of a one story wood frame/stucco house. Firefighters entered the home and found the fire in the master bedroom.
Four Displaced After Mobile Home Fire In NorthwestFire investigators believe the fire started on the patio outside and then spread and then spread through the outside wall, some of the eaves and a small part of the attic. Damage was estimated at $5000.
Eight Out On The Street Following Monday Morning FireWhen firefighters arrived, flames and smoke were coming out the window of a second story apartment of a two story wood frame/stucco apartment building. Firefighters entered the apartment and had the fire under control in less than five minutes.
Family Assistance Center Closing FridayThe Family Assistance Center will transition into a new model of service in upcoming days to support the longer term needs of people coping with the incident.
LVFR Celebrates 75th Anniversary And Fire Prevention WeekIt's described as the largest public event the department has had in the past 20 years, and it will be held at Fire Station One Headquarters, located at 500 N. Casino Center Boulevard on Saturday, October 14, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Weekend Apartment Fire Displaces Two FamiliesLas Vegas firefighters responded to the Green Tree Apartments, 517 N. 28th Street, on Sunday around 2:35 p.m., after fire dispatchers received calls that a fire was burning in the yard behind the apartment.
Early Morning Fire Damages Condo UnitFirefighters responded to the Indian Wells Condominium complex on the corner of S. Durango Drive and W. Alta Drive around 3:00 a.m. Monday.
Eastside Apartment Fire Sends Two To The HospitalFirefighters were called to the Oasis Ridge Apartments, 3040 E. Charleston Boulevard at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday after people heard glass breaking and saw smoke coming from a second floor apartment.
Henderson Apartment Fire Leaves 17 DisplacedA pot of cooking oil left on an electric stovetop started a fire Friday morning that damaged a Henderson apartment building and displaced 17 people.
60 Displaced After Fire Cuts Power At Veterans VillageBecause of the expected intense heat of the day, plans were made to move the tenants, about 60, to a shelter with air conditioning. The American Red Cross responded to make the arrangements and contacted the Clark County School District about using a nearby school as a relocation center.
Morning Fire Displaces 7; Sends Child To HospitalFire crews got the call about 12:40 a.m. to the Park Arms Apartments, located at 511 E. Sahara Avenue, that's near Paradise.

More From CBS Las Vegas

Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it
New CBS Local Sports
Receive Our Daily News

Listen Live