See more than just the lights of Las Vegas with a visit to any of these great museums.
The fall festivals in Las Vegas and surrounding cities bring together local artists, as well as a wide variety of talent from other states. Take advantage of the cooler weather and venture out of your air conditioned home to check out some of these fun events.
Classical music is a reminder of the heritage we all come from. With the mix of cultures in Las Vegas, the city is home to an amazing classical music presence. Enjoy an evening with the Las Vegas Philharmonic while enjoying the music it brings to life. Open your senses to the world of classical music.
Death Valley National Park awaits adventurous souls with the perfect example of desolation at its finest. Though the park does have two areas that provide gasoline, try to eat and fuel up outside of the park whenever possible if you’re on a budget.
A pleasant stay begins with the lobby, so including an impressive lobby in a vacation will assure it is one to remember. See the best that Las Vegas has to offer hotel guests.
Sign up for a class to learn a new talent or just sit and enjoy a stained-glass window. Whichever way you approach it, you’ll find way to love glass art in Vegas.
Las Vegas has more than just bright lights. It has bright residents as well. Pick up one of these books by local authors and experience the genius of each native in an entertaining read.
Whether learning a second language for a job requirement or expanding horizons for a vacation, a foreign language school is the best way to start. To find the best class to fit the needs of your lifestyle, check into several schools throughout the Las Vegas area.
Joining a book club in Las Vegas is a great way to meet people, get away from the casinos and find a book to read that may not have been at the top of the reading list. Book clubs open new worlds to their members and highlight new finds for an evening of relaxation and enjoyment. Check out the best that Vegas has to offer its literary fans.
Las Vegas isn’t necessarily known for its works of art. The most familiar sights of this city are the neon signs of the strip and downtown. However, everyone agrees that the strip can be quite colorful, alluring to gazing eyes from all who visit. Check out these top iconic works of this sleepless city that shine bright for all to see.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)