Trying to narrow down the very best Mexican food in a city that’s so enriched by the thousands of people of Mexican descent is as challenging as, say, narrowing down the best Asian restaurants in San Francisco or Cuban restaurants in Miami.
If you have a bad night at the gaming tables, take it with a grain of salt — or perhaps multiple grains, lining the rim of a margarita glass. Whether you’re celebrating a big win or trying to forget a losing streak, few drinks are as cheerful as this sweet and sour Mexican classic.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)